Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sister!

     Today is my sister’s 30th birthday!  Let me just say a few things..



1)    We are NOT twins.  We get asked that a lot!

2)    She is 4 years older than me, though she doesn’t look it!

3)    I hope I look as good as she does at 30!

4)    Happy birthday, Erika!

With that said, I guess I should tie this post into early literacy somehow! HAHA!  So how about a picture montage of great books to help celebrate a birthday! 

Hilarious! That is all that can be said
about the Bad Kitty series! 

This book comes STRONGLY recommended by
librarians and parents alike!

Who doesn't love a good pop-up book?

This book is for our younger readers!
A good board book is always a great present for babies!

An oldie, but a goodie!

What's a birthday without a little Seuss?

     Well, that seems to be it!  I just want to wish my sister a very happy 30th birthday!  I am super lucky to have such an amazing sister!  I love you very much, Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment